Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Keeping Informed


Once giving into the pressure to get twitter it instantly became my new technology addiction. But what still surprises and pleases me on a daily basis is the way it has kept me informed with the world around me. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that it's not very relevant to know what celebrating X is doing for dinner tonight, but having up to the minute news updates is pretty relevant - it's all about who you choose to follow!

In particular I really like the Times account and the pictures they post daily. Today there were a lot tweets about the person of the year and how this year compares to previous ones. Thought I would share the time link with you, if you have time for some interesting reading or are intrigued by the pictures.

http://www.time.com/time/interactive/0,31813,1681791,00.html


http://lightbox.time.com/2011/12/14/person-of-the-year-2011-protesters-2/#1

"Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." PB

Mich (-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment