Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Years Eve ... on Dec.10th

Had an enjoyable evening hanging out with a fabulous group of friends. Started off with a movie that most of us were excited to see - "New Years Eve" - lets just say it wasn't as good as it's all-star cast. If someone were to ask if I recommend seeing it I would probably have to tell them to spend their money elsewhere, but due to its cast and potential for an interesting plot line most people will end up seeing it anways. If you haven't seen the preview here is the trailer; I'm interested to hear what others think of the movie.


We finished off the night with a snack and drinks at BP ... a very simple night but exactly what I needed to take my mind off school for awhile. Not too mention I'm extremely grateful for the friendship that are starting to grow with "life after basketball" :).

"May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolution!" JA
Mich (-12)

1 comment:

  1. The perfect evening! I think we should do this again-- sherlock holmes anyone?

    ReplyDelete