Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Results of Too Much Free TIme ...

Taking advantage of very holiday like day, in between getting a few things done I have been flipping through the TV channels, surfing the web, buying last minute gifts and doing some reading. Two interesting things I thought I would share:

1. Canadian Content:
The Battle for Number one album on the music top 200 Billboards has two Canadians in the top three. Both Buble and Bieber's Christmas albums are definitely more than your usual festive albums, both artist spent a lot of time in the studio on them, so it's no surprise they are doing so well.

2. The best moments or top ten list of 2011 are starting to appear almost everywhere. Like previous post suggest I'm a big fan of picture list - love that a year can be summed up into ten pictures. The sports illustrated list is no different (the link)! My top picture from their top 50 list is below - a whole new meaning to a the phase "a picture speaks a 1000 words" - the women's world cup was probably the most impactful sporting event of 2011, in my opinion.


"A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in." RO
Mich (-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment