Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One of those nights ...



It was one of those nights that was full of potential and I had an ambitious plan to get a lot done but it didn't quite pan out. Studying for exams for me has a lot to do with balance and flow - I need a healthy and sane balance of study to non-study but I also need long blocks of time to keep the flow going once I settle in. Just couldn't quite find a flow tonight and made every choice possible to avoid it :S. So waving the white flag for the night and focusing on getting a good night sleep for my BIG presentation tomorrow.
I wish everyone studying for exams, dealing with holiday stress or working on a big project hours of positive productivity!

"Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway."AS
Mich (-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment