Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Jets Expericence!!


Tonight I was very fortunate enough to enjoy a Winnipeg Jets game (NHL)! Due to the hard work of my uncle over the past 20 years his company has slowly expanded and become one of a kind in its market. And due to his recent success and growth he has many banks that want his business - needless to say I was beyond lucky through connection and got to take advantage of this! An early birthday gift for an avid sports fan was beyond words of thanks! The atmosphere in the MTS center is one that I wish for any competitive athlete that loves the thrill of playing in front of a crowd that embraces them for trying - win or lose the fans there are continuous and loyal! I feel very fortunate that I got the opportunity to be a part of the "passion that fuels this team" ...




"Every day is a great day for hockey in Canada." ML
Mich (-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment