Friday, December 16, 2011

tgif ...



A very productive Friday for me!
- Took care of my health this morning - chiropractor, booster juice and nursing some injuries.
- Than off to volunteer around lunch time ... Helping out at Madison House was awesome and there is still lots to do there so I'm hoping to get back again soon.
- Had to shower up and get some food in me before heading back to school.
- Went to one last (desperate) tutoring session, which had the highest group attendance with 20+ people.
- Than I grinded out a solid 5 hours of studying

This time tomorrow I will finally be done exams! What occurs after will all depend on my fatigue level and the possibility of getting a ride somewhere as I will probably need a beverage or two :).
Hope everyone had a fantastic Friday, because it felt like Tuesday all day for me haha!
.... à bientôt

"If you see me on Friday, you'll see different material on Saturday night." KG
Mich (-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment